MANAGING THE HUMAN RESOURCES IN BEER INDUSTRY
The human resources’ management in business systems comprises a selection of goals, a policy determination, as well as planning, organizing, coordination and control of activities in the fled of human resources, by taking over the management actions, in order to achieve the selected goals and to realize the purpose of the management function, as a sub-system of an organization’s operation. The basic tasks of the human resources management are: planning, knowledge managing, improvement of work process and quality, control and evaluation of achievements. The paper’s goal is to point out to a significance, which it has for its successful business, according to an analysis and description of the most important activities of the human resources’ management, as theoretically, as well as practically, in a concrete business system.
2. Čamilović, S., Vujić, V. (2006): Osnove menadžmenta lјudskih resursa, TekonTehnokonsalting.
3. Dessler, G. (2007): Osnovi menadžmenta lјudskih resursa, Data status, Beograd.
4. Drucker, P. (2005): Upravlјanje u novom društvu, Adižes, Novi Sad.
5. Đorđević, J., Pavić, Ž. (2011): Osnove menadžmenta lјudskih resursa, Univerzitet Singidunum, Beograd.
6. Đorđević Bolјanović, J. (2009): Menadžment znanja, Data status, Beograd.
7. Živković, D. (2012): Menadžment lјudskih resursa, Univerzitet u Beogradu, Polјoprivredni fakultet.
8. Živković, D., Rajić, Z., Jelić, S., Jandrić, M. (2013): Organizational and economic characteristics of production and meat processing company, Economics of Agriculture, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 419-426.